About the Conference
The Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR) has partnered with Fuse, the Centre for Transnational Research in Public Health in the UK as well as the British Columbia Ministry of Health and the Public Health Association of British Columbia to host the 4th Fuse International Conference on Knowledge Exchange in Public Health.
Research evidence for healthy public policy: Learning across jurisdictions and sectors will focus on how best to procedure, integrate and communicate research evidence to help and evaluate policies in public health. Together, we will explore the use of research evidence in public health policymaking from around the world to discover what's working, what's not, and what are the trends, issues, and policy-related challenges across jurisdiction and sectors.
This conference will be of interest to those producing and using evidence from across the spectrum of health and well-being communities, in population and public health promotion, epidemiology, health sciences, infections disease, primary health care, youth health care, community mental health, knowledge translation and exchange, and communication sciences.
The audience will include:
- Government at all levels (municipal, provincial, territorial, national)
- Public health associations and agencies
- Health care providers and educators
- Provide support for a world-class educational program that fosters the exchange of knowledge in public health on an international stage
- Showcase your organization to a targeted audience of over 150 professionals, academics, and public health stakeholders
- Receive benefits only offered to sponsors, such as delegate kit inserts, program advertisements and logo recognition on signage and promotional material.
To view the list of benefits for each level, please click here: Sponsor Level Benefits