In its fourth year, and first in North America, Fuse 2018 has attracted a distinguished panel of speakers from across North America, Europe, Australia and Israel. These experts will share their experiences of using research evidence as a foundation for good public policy, and discuss ways of producing, integrating and communicating research evidence for policy-making.
WHY SPONSOR FUSE 2018
- Support a world-class educational program that fosters the exchange of knowledge in public health on an international stage.
- Showcase your organization to a targeted audience of over 150 professionals, academics, and public health stakeholders.
- Receive benefits only offered to sponsors, such as delegate kit inserts, program advertisements and logo recognition on signage and promotional material.
To view the list of benefits for each level of sponsorship, please see the sponsorship prospectus.
The AudienceFuse 2018 is open to researchers, policy-makers, public health practitioners and other research users with an interest in public and population health.
The audience will include:
- Government at all levels (municipal, provincial, territorial, national)
- Public health associations and agencies
- Health care providers and educators.